Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hilton Bandung, Indonesia

My friend's Wedding was held at the Hilton Bandung which was where I stayed at for 3 days. This is the newest five star property in Bandung.

Location
The hotel is located in Bandung City Center which is very convenient. Restaurants, Shopping Malls and Night Entertainment are all within a few minutes drive

Reception


Facilities
This property boasts a brand new gym with the latest Life Fitness Equipment. A spa is also available with rates starting at USD $22 (if I recall) which is very cheap! The swimming pool is also very nice with custom-made sun-beds.

Swimming Pool


Room
This is actually my first Hilton I've stayed in. I politely asked for a complimentary upgrade but I wasn't given any. Our deluxe room was quite spacious and it did not have any carpet.

Deluxe Room
Deluxe Room


Contact Information:
Address: 259 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,10110, Thailand
Tel: +(66)(2) 207 8000

No comments:

Post a Comment